1. Protecting your privacy
- We don"'t share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We have anonymous on site private messaging system in order to keep your identity safe and to reduce 3rd party harvesting & spam.
- Account information is password-protected.
- Exboyfriendjewelry.com, or people who post on Exboyfriendjewelry.com, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
- We collect your email address for confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, private messaging notification, news letter etc.
- We collect your name, city, state, age range etc.
- Paypal facilitates the payment processing for ad postings. Exboyfriendjewelry.com does not see or store your credit card, bank account or paypal details.
- Exboyfriendjewelry.com is not involved in any transactions between users.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our classifieds or interactive forums, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on Exboyfriendjewelry.com\'s forums or classifieds that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Exboyfriendjewelry.com site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- All classified and forum postings are stored in our database, even after “deletion,” and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Registered users can access and update their account information through the account homepage.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of Exboyfriendjewelry.com postings by search engines and other sites